Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome!

I love to sing, badly and out of tune, in my kitchen. My husband is delightful and does not complain when I belt out Broadway tunes that would bring the house down (and not in the good way!)

I also love to listen to the lyrics, watch movies, or read books to get inspired when I bake. Disney movies tend to be the heart of a lot of my decorating inspiration. My most impressive feats, however, come from Harry Potter. My mother and I were cake legends at a local bookstore for making Harry Potter cakes for midnight parties. To share pictures, I will have to go old school and convert negatives to a cd!

I want to share my love of singing out of tune and baking in this blog. I will give you my recipe inspirations, detailed instructions, and tips on decorating. So tune up the volume and preheat the oven! We have a kitchen concert to put on!



No comments:

Post a Comment